YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

hunger Games

Hunger games . Never read the book and thinking that the movie is so great .
Breathtaking !!!!!I dont know why, but comparing to harry potter and twilight . im still in love with hunger games so bad . I know , its still the first chapter , but ... i think it will be great even in the second or third .
There are many hiddden secret lies in this movie . About money , kids , and uhm a little bit political .
By the way , i saw that with mom and dad last saturday . we bought the premiere one , it costs more expensive but worth it !!! the couch there so comfortable and feels like home.
Okay , so many friends ask me , am i team peeta or team gale ? for me , gale is handsome and my type .because he is tough and strong person .physically ...
but , im team peeta . why ? Because peeta ..... he's such a heartmelts , and he's almost the same with me . he's real and not that type of person who forget so easily even the person who does is forget so easily . And then Peeta is such an underdog . and i love how underdog shock the strong people and mess the rules . yeup peeta rocks and cute !x)
Last saturday i went there with mom and dad because i sadly cancelled my plan watch hunger games with my friends because we had our own business . Then mom and dad offer me to have such a romantic dates together . <3
Yeah , we went to cinema and ate at there .




Sweet and sour fried dory fish :9