YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Love the bag .







Unbranded hat - Thrifted hippie dress - Bonia Vintage Bag-unbranded stocking-Adorable projects suede shoes
so , the bag is from my grandma . thanks for the bag grandmaaa !!! :)And by the way , this bag is bought by my grandpa So thanks to grandpa too :* kiss and hug from your grand daughter ;)

---
Have you heard the latest song of taylor swift ?
It called ours . really good to hear by the way .
this is the small part of the lyrics

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours

By the way that lyrics is for my boyfriend :)

Btw , this is the real end of my holiday .
And ill be like disappear about a week , two weeks , or three .
no one knows ;)

contact me @firameidi for everything :)
---
xoxoxoxoxo